Saturday, December 16, 2006

訳:AN OLD FASHIONED LOVE SONG

Just an old fashioned love song
ただの古いラヴソングが
Playing on the radio
ラジオから流れる
And wrapped around the music
曲に包まれて
is the sound of someone promising
誰かの誓いが聞こえてくる
they'll never go.
僕たちは別れないという
You'll swear you've heard it before
聞いたことがあると君は言い出すだろう
As it slowly rambles on and on.
ゆたゆたと流れ続くうちに
No need in bringing 'em back
引き戻そうとしなくていいさ
'Cause they're never really gone.
二人は実際別れなどしない

Just an old fashioned love song
ただの古いラヴソング
One I'm sure they wrote for you and me,
きっと僕たちのために作った歌だね
Just an old fashioned love song
ただの古いラブソング
Coming down in three part harmony.
3つのハーモニーとなって

To weave our dreams upon and
僕たちの夢を編み合せ
Listen to each evening when the lights are low.
夜毎聴き入ろう 灯り落して
To underscore our love affair
出来事を盛り立てよう
With tenderness and feeling
That we've come to know.
僕たちが養った 優しさと思いやりで
As it slowly rambles on and on.
ゆたゆたと流れ続くうちに
No need in bringing 'em back
引き戻そうとしなくていいさ
'Cause they're never really gone.
二人は実際別れなどしない

Just an old fashioned love song
*ただの古いラヴソング
One I'm sure they wrote for you and me,
きっと僕たちのために作った歌だね

Just an old fashioned love song
ただの古いラブソング
Coming down in three part harmony.
3つのハーモニーとなって

*くり返し

To weave our dreams upon and
Listen to the song
夢を合わせて 聴き入ろう

Just an old song comin' down
**ただの古い歌が聞こえてくる
Just an old song
ただの古い歌が
One I'm sure they wrote for you and me
今の僕たちのために作った歌だね

**くり返し
*くり返し



English words written by Paul Williams (1971)
Translated by youi
スリー・ドッグ・ナイトが歌い,全米4位になった歌だそうです.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting to let you be aware of of the brilliant discovery my wife's daughter enjoyed
browsing yuor web blog. She figured out lots of things,
most notably what it's like to have a wonderful giving mood to get the mediocre ones without problems know precisely selected hard to do subject matter. You really surpassed her expectations. Thanks for distributing these practical, healthy, informative and in addition unique tips about that topic to Lizeth.

Feel free to visit my blog post ... kobe bryant shoes

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thanks However
I'm experiencing challenge with ur rss . Don�t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting an identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Here is my site; kobe bryant shoes

Anonymous said...

My wife and i have been quite relieved when Michael
could complete his research with the precious recommendations he grabbed when using the web page.
It is now and again perplexing just to find yourself giving away methods which usually most people could have been making money from.
And we all grasp we have got the writer to be grateful to
for that. The most important illustrations you have made, the easy blog menu, the relationships
you will give support to create - it's got mostly awesome, and it is letting our son in addition to us do think this theme is awesome, which is certainly especially pressing. Thanks for everything!

Look into my page :: michael kors sale

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to post a quick word to be able to express gratitude to
you for the fabulous tips you are placing here. My considerable internet lookup has now been rewarded with reliable tips to go over with my
family members. I would mention that many of us site visitors actually
are rather endowed to be in a decent community with many perfect people with valuable tricks.

I feel very much privileged to have come across the website page and look forward to really
more pleasurable times reading here. Thank you once more for everything.



Here is my web blog :: michael kors uk

Anonymous said...

I and also my friends came reading the good information on the website then all of the sudden got an awful suspicion
I never expressed respect to the website owner for those strategies.
Those people happened to be totally joyful to learn them and have now
definitely been taking advantage of those things.
Thanks for truly being so considerate and also for getting some
extraordinary issues most people are really needing to be informed on.
My very own honest apologies for not expressing appreciation to sooner.


Also visit my web site: